Payroll A to Z
The setup of employees in Xero and for the Superannuation Clearing House are just the starting point for all payroll.
Comprehensive payroll services mean:
- Timesheet and payslips;
- Quarterly Superannuation;
- End of financial year PAYG payment summary;
- Minimum wages update for your industry;
- Practice staff wages advice and benchmark; and
- Assist with workers’ compensation.
We have an in-depth understanding of the Award for medical and dental and ensure that our clients comply with the specific industry requirements.